Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-01 Origin: Site
Cylindrical roller bearings can be divided into PO, P6, P5, P4, P2 according to the accuracy grade. The accuracy grades are sorted from low to high. They are widely used in large and medium-sized electric motors, rolling stock, machine tool spindles, internal combustion engines, generators, gas turbines, gearboxes, rolling mills, vibrating screens, and hoisting and transportation machinery.
What are the product advantages of cylindrical roller bearings?
What is the scope of customization of cylindrical roller bearings?
What are the definitions and types of four-row cylindrical roller bearings?
1) Fast speed: vacuum degassed bearing steel processing technology, low oxygen content, speed up to 50,000 rpm
2) Low noise: the decibel value generated by the bearing is below 30db, giving you a quiet working environment
3) High precision: cylindrical roller bearings can provide P0, P6, P5, P4 and national standard P2 products
4) Long service life: cylindrical roller bearings use high nitrogen bearing steel raw materials, bainite quenching process treatment, low retained austenite, and long bearing service life
5) High temperature resistance: cylindrical roller bearings are made of high temperature resistant materials, and can work at a high temperature of 300 degrees
6) Small friction coefficient: cylindrical roller bearings can bear relatively large axial loads, and the coefficient of rolling friction is small, which can effectively reduce the loss to a very low level.
1) Structural customization: Different structural designs can be developed according to customer requirements
2) Inner and outer diameter ruler: outer diameter from 17mm-450mm, inner diameter from 10mm-300mm
3) Cage: Bakelite, nylon, iron and copper cages are available
4) Lubrication method: provide grease lubrication, there are various choices of grease such as Krupp, Synergy, Shell, etc.
5) Accuracy grade: provide national standard P0, P6, P5, P4 and P2 grades
6) Vibration level: national standard V4 group, or below 30db
7) Sealing requirements: The sealing structure can be designed according to customer requirements
8) Pairing requirements: all kinds of assembly, directional assembly (double/triple/quadruple, etc.) light/medium/heavy load requirements
Four-row cylindrical roller bearings are mainly used in cold and hot rolling mills, billet mills and other rolling mill machinery. The bearing is a separate structure, and the bearing ring and rolling element components can be easily separated. Installation and disassembly are very convenient.
The FC type cylindrical roller bearing consists of two outer rings and one inner ring. Each outer ring has ribs on both sides and a middle rib in the middle, and the inner ring has no ribs.
FCD type cylindrical roller bearing is actually a combination of two NN type bearings.
FC type and FCD type cylindrical roller bearings can allow axial displacement in two directions between the shaft and the housing. Therefore, this type of structure is suitable for the moving end bearing. The cage of this type of bearing is mostly made of car body.
For many years, SHANDONG CHIK BEARING CO., LTD has been a trustworthy supplier in the bearings area. If you choose this company, you will get the best quality products and the most intimate after-sales service.