Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-12 Origin: Site
The cylindrical roller bearing is in line contact with the raceway and has a large radial bearing capacity. Suitable for heavy loads and shock loads as well as for high-speed rotations.
What are the characteristics of cylindrical roller bearings?
What types of single row cylindrical roller bearings are common in the market?
What physical properties do cylindrical roller bearings have?
1. The roller and raceway of cylindrical roller bearing are in line contact or trimmed line contact, and the radial load bearing capacity is large, which is suitable for accommodating heavy loads and shock loads.
2. The coefficient of friction of cylindrical roller bearings is small, suitable for high speeds, and the limit speed is close to that of deep groove ball bearings.
3. The N type and NU type cylindrical roller bearings are axially movable and can adapt to changes in the relative position of the shaft and sheath caused by thermal expansion or installation error, and can be used as bearings for free ends.
4. Cylindrical roller bearings have higher machining requirements for shaft or seat bore. After mounting the bearing, the relative deflection of the outer ring axis should be strictly controlled to avoid contact stress concentrations.
5. The inner ring or outer ring of cylindrical roller bearing can be separated for easy assembly and disassembly.
The NFP type cylindrical roller bearing has a (fixed) single board on one side of the outer ring and a separable flat board on the other side with ribs on both sides of the inner ring. It can also withstand a certain bidirectional axial load. This type of structural bearing can limit the displacement of the shaft relative to the bearing seat in both axial directions. Therefore, it is suitable for use as a fixed bearing.
Type NH (NJ+HJ).
NH type cylindrical roller bearing is a combination of NJ type cylindrical roller bearing and HJ type oblique retaining ring. Because the inner ring of NUP type cylindrical roller bearing is short and the flat retaining ring is not fixed, it is impractical to use, while NH type cylindrical roller bearing can use the width of the entire inner ring of NJ type cylindrical roller bearing to hold it with the shaft. tighter fit. In addition, NH type cylindrical roller bearing is more convenient to install and disassemble.
NH cylindrical roller bearings can limit the displacement of the shaft relative to the housing in both axial directions. Therefore, it is suitable for use as a fixed bearing.
cylindrical roller bearings are precision bearings consisting of cage, roller and guide shaft ring. It can be separated from another bearing ring and belongs to a separable bearing. Compared to other bearing types with the same overall dimensions, the cylindrical roller bearing has the characteristics of high load, low noise and high speed, and the friction between the rolling element and the ring retaining edge is low, which is suitable for high speed rotation requirements.
SHANDONG CHIK BEARING CO., LTD is an established manufacturer of cylindrical roller bearings for many years. For more product information please contact us! Customer needs are our aim!