Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-13 Origin: Site
Structurally, each ring of a deep groove ball bearing has a continuous groove raceway with a cross-section of about one-third of the equatorial circumference of the ball. Deep groove ball bearings are mainly used to bear radial loads, and can also accommodate certain axial loads.
What are the basic parameters of deep groove ball bearings?
How are deep groove ball bearings constructed?
What precautions should be taken when using deep groove ball bearings?
The groove ball structure is also divided into two types: closed and open. The open type means that the bearing has no sealed structure. The sealed groove ball is divided into a dust-tight and oil-tight seal. The material of the dust-proof seal cover is punched steel sheet, which is only used to prevent dust from entering the bearing raceway. The oil resistant type is a contact oil seal that can effectively prevent grease from overflowing in the bearing.
The code for single row deep groove ball bearings is 6, the code for double row deep groove ball bearings is 4. It has a simple structure and is easy to use and is the most commonly manufactured and most widely used bearing type.
Compared to other types, the deep groove ball bearing has a simple structure and it is easy to achieve higher manufacturing accuracy, so it is suitable for mass production in series, and the manufacturing cost is also low, and it is extremely common. In addition to the basic type, deep groove ball bearings also have various modified structures, such as deep groove ball bearings with dust protection, deep groove ball bearings with rubber seals, deep groove ball bearings with retaining grooves and deep groove ball bearings with large bearing capacity of the ball grooves, double row deep groove ball bearings.
In deep groove ball bearings, the bearing load during operation is too low, resulting in sliding between the ball and the raceway, which causes scratches. This is especially true for large deep groove ball bearings with high ball and cage weights. In many cases bearings corrode. There are many reasons for bearing corrosion. The most common factors in our daily lives are the following:
1) Due to the poor sealing device, it will be exposed to moisture, dirt, etc. infested;
2) Bearings are not used for a long time, beyond the anti-rust period, and lack of maintenance.
3) The roughness of the metal surface is large;
4) Contact with corrosive chemical media, the bearing is not cleaned cleanly, the surface is dirty or the bearing is touched with sweaty hands. After the bearing has been cleaned, it is not packed or installed in time and is exposed to air for a long time. contaminate;
5) Ambient temperature and humidity and contact with various ambient media; the anti-rust agent fails or the quality does not meet the requirements.
SHANDONG CHIK BEARING CO., LTD is committed to providing the most suitable deep groove ball bearings at a reasonable price and everything necessary to meet customers' needs.