Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-01 Origin: Site
deep groove ball bearings can be used in gearboxes, instruments, engines, household appliances, internal combustion engines, transport vehicles, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, construction machinery, roller skates, yo-yo, etc.
How are deep groove ball bearings installed?
Which deep groove ball bearings can be divided into what according to size?
What processing form do deep groove ball bearings have?
When the inner ring of the deep groove ball bearing is firmly seated on the shaft, and the outer ring and bearing seat bore are loose, the bearing can be pressed onto the shaft first with a press, and then the shaft along with the bearing is inserted into the bearing seat hole and the pressure is pressed. When installing, place a soft metal (copper or mild steel) mounting sleeve on the end face of the inner ring of the bearing. The outer ring of the deep groove ball bearing is fixed with the bearing seat bore, the inner ring and shaft are loosely fitted. First, press the bearing into the bore of the bearing seat. At this time, the outer diameter of the mounting sleeve should be slightly smaller than the diameter of the seat bore. When the bearing ring is firmly connected to the shaft and seat bore, the inner ring and outer ring should be pressed in simultaneously. Shaft and seat bore, the structure of the mounting sleeve should be able to press the end faces of the inner ring and the outer ring of the bearing at the same time.
(1) Miniature bearings – bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of less than 26 mm;
(2) Small bearings – bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 28–55 mm;
(3) Small and medium size bearings – bearings with a nominal outer diameter in the range of 60–115 mm;
(4) Medium and large bearings – bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 120–190 mm
(5) Large bearings – bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 200–430 mm;
(6) Extra Large Bearing – Bearing with a nominal outer diameter range of 440mm or more.
The machining forms of deep groove ball bearing parts are as follows:
1. Multi-process processing: Generally, the production of bearings requires 20-40 processes, and there are more than 70 processes.
2. Forming machining: The working surfaces of bearing parts are all rotary forming surfaces suitable for machining in forming process.
3. Precision machining: Most of the surface of bearing parts need to be ground, and the size and geometric accuracy of grinding are given in μm.
SHANDONG CHIK BEARING CO., LTD has been focusing on the development and production of deep groove ball bearings for several years. And it is committed to every customer from the reconstruction of arable land, small earth construction technology, municipal engineering, paving repair, breeding farm, etc. to offer a perfect service.